Its a fact. I’ll repeat that.. its a known fact, most Malaysian drivers are friggin rude on the roads.. from the double-parking to the no-signal at junctions and sudden lane change. Admit it, some of us are not excluded from any of these road mistakes or should I say from these bad habits. And it comes to no surprise, Kuala Lumpur (kl) successfully landed the top most position in a survey poll conducted by the Readers Digest on the ‘rudest’ city around the world..
Share with me the most common bad habits by drivers , and even motorcyclists for that matter, that you’ve
encountered and experienced.. my top 3 are ;
1. annoyingly honking the car in front of you when the light just turned green 0.001 seconds ago. friggin impatient !!
2. no signal at junctions.. Where did u get your license from mam ?? lucky you i wasn’t driving fast..or else..
3. go when ‘red’.. stupidity prevails..
And from my friend Daniel Tan Soo Liang :-
- Jalan Sehala is 2 way!
- illegal hawker right in front of ‘dilarang menjaja’, and cars being parked hap hazardly causing road shoulders badly destroyed – macam 3rd world!
- driving on the fast lane at 80kmh and creating a tailback of 20 cars while in front, it is open clear highway! ( road hogging leads to impatient drivers, leads to Grrrrr!)
- Malaysian drivers also think that the roads and highways in Malaysia are their biggest dustbin! They just throw rubbish out of their cars!
From Choi :-
1) No offense to all the ladies!!!, Pls dont apply your makeup while driving, do it at home!!!
2) Front seat passengers putting both their legs on the dashboard. So disgusting, that shows what kinda of person you are.
3) Young kids standing in front of the passenger seat. Imagine if there is a need to apply emergency braking, that dude will be flying